Business Continuity Services
Be sure your business is ready for whatever comes your way.
Now more than ever, you need to be ready. Ready to anticipate ever-changing business requirements. Ready to deal with operator errors, component failures, power outages, even large-scale disasters.
Cordicate IT can help you implement a business continuity approach that prepares you to mitigate your risks and minimize the consequences of any potential disruption.
Using methodologies that have proven successful in numerous client engagements, Cordicate IT will work with you to assess your precise needs. Create a cost-effective, custom-tailored, continuity strategy aligned with your business objectives. Develop and rehearse your continuity plans. Train your key personnel. Evolve your strategy, programs and processes as technologies and business conditions change.
Count on Cordicate IT to help you:
- Proactively mitigate the business impact of unexpected catastrophic events
- Recover effectively from business disruptions
- Improve IT staff efficiency by automating and simplifying recovery processes
- Protect invaluable business data from disasters
- Profit from best practices-based IT and business process methodologies
Cordicate IT consultants work collaboratively with you in a phased, step-by-step approach:
Assessments, audits and workshops help you evaluate your preparedness, clarify your business requirements and determine the most appropriate business continuity strategies. Services include:
- Business Continuity Assessment
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Assessment
Cordicate IT consultants help you shape you shape your continuity strategy, develop a complete architecture design and formulate a custom implementation plan. Services include:
- Business Continuity Infrastructure Design and Implementation
- Business Continuity Plan Development
Modular services help you keep your continuity programs and processes in line with your business requirements and goals on an ongoing bases. These services include:
- Business Continuity Rehearsal Management
- Business Continuity Plan Maintenance
- Business Continuity Training