Cordicate IT can build a solution to share our Co-Location space for your primary or secondary (disaster recovery site) deployment. Our expert staff is ready to help you choose the solution that best fits your requirements. Cordicate IT will work with you to create a custom co-lo solution tailored to your exact needs.
Your equipment (web server, application server, Exchange server, SAN equipment, etc.) is located at our secure facility for a super fast and reliable Internet connection with 24/7 support and monitoring. The data center facilities are designed and optimized for maximum performance and availability so you can focus on the more strategic areas of your business or venture.
Together with our partner we can offer the following features and services:
- Facility access controlled by a security based revolving door.
- Support for high density power and cooling for Blade servers.
- N+1 Generator Backup and Liebert Cooling. N+1 UPS backup power.
- FM-200 fire suppression with redundant agent.
- 18″ raised floors
- Building and Data Center access via access card and Iris scanner.
- 24×7 on-site building security.
- SAS/70 Type II, FDA, JCAHO, HIPPA, GLB and SEC supported.
- Internet access by 6+ IPS’s
- VPN Connectivtity
- Act as a source for 3rd level system support.
- Private VLAN
- Bandwidth on Demand
- 24×7 system monitoring and monthly reporting.
- Routine backups including monitoring.
- SAN storage available.
- DNS hosting via Cordicate IT’s NetShadow Services.
- SMTP E-Mail queing via Cordicate IT’s Netshadow Services.
- Emergency response for critical outages.
- Provide access to an entire team for support.
More companies everyday are choosing this smart alternative to building and managing their own data center facility. This state-of-the-art solution enables you to reap the benefits of our shared world class co-location facilities, network, and support services, instead of investing in additional overhead associated with maintaining your own facility and support.