Cordicate IT has deep experience designing, installing, and supporting email solutions for businesses small and large.
Cordicate IT can help your business with the following messaging services:
- High Availability Email – For mission-critical email solutions, Cordicate IT can assist you in building a fault-tolerant email architecture to protect your messaging system from single-points of failure. Cordicate IT can define procedures that will allow you to recover quickly even from catastophic failure, and Cordicate IT can help you deploy the latest Microsoft server technology to give your email system 24×7 availability.
- Remote and Mobile Email Access – Cordicate IT’s experts can configure and maintain Microsoft Exchange Servers and Outlook clients so that corporate email and collaborative information can be securely accessed by remote offices, telecommuters, and mobile workers. Cordicate IT can integrate servers, desktop PC’s and notebooks, Pocket PCs, and Blackberry handhelds to create an email network easily accessible by authorized users anytime, anywhere.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Hosting Service – For small businesses who want the benefits of Microsoft Exchange Server without investing heavily in equipment, infrastructure, staff, and maintenance, Cordicate IT can host your Microsoft Exchange Server in our secure data center. Cordicate IT can save you the expense of creating and supporting a secure, fault-tolerant data center and can also provide patch and update management, automated monitoring of server performance and security, data backup, spam filtering and more.
- Email Migration Services – Cordicate IT can help you migrate to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or 2003, reduce vulnerability to hardware failures or virus attacks, and allow both on-line and off-line email, automatic backup, and collaboration. If you are moving from a legacy environment to a Windows network, Cordicate IT can provide legacy messaging to Exchange migration help.
- Email Management Tools – Sophisticated email management tools are available from Microsoft and third-party vendors to simplify important tasks such as archiving email, compliance enforcement, eliminating spam, and monitoring performance. Cordicate IT can help you identify and configure software solutions tailored to your business so you can maximize the usefullness of your email system
- Email Security and Virus Protection – Email is the most common target for malicious hackers and computer viruses. Cordicate IT has extensive experience designing and implementing secure Exchange-based email systems featuring real-time, tiered virus protection for incoming and outgoing mail. Cordicate IT’s comprehensive security audits can check your system’s vulnerability, and Cordicate IT can help you quickly clean up the damage resulting from hacker and virus attacks.