SAN & Storage Services
Our highly-trained professional services consulting team takes a collaborative approach to every SAN services engagement. From our first meeting through our follow-up support our SAN experts ensure a broad, big picture view of the assignment. Unlike other technology consultants who break functions down into fragments or simply source product, we take a “holistic” IT approach in order to put your project together collaboratively, with colleagues and partners. As a project leaders in the team engagements, our proven Design, Build, Operate (DBO) methodology clears a path to success for your IT investment.
You can trust Cordicate IT with a point project or your entire SAN environment. We bring our team of storage engineers, architects and service professionals together with our other SAN, server and application partners to offer a comprehensive suite of professional services custom built for your technology needs.
Cordicate IT Professional Services for SAN and Storage
- Assessments and Audits – Allow Cordicate IT to analyze your storage needs for your overall SAN and storage infrastructure. Services include health checks, capacity planning, security, and overall system performance analysis.
- Design – SAN and Storage architecture and design professional services
- Implementation Support – Installations, local storage to SAN migrations, RAID and Tape library configurations, and integration of software management, backup and disaster recovery tools.
- Retainer Services – Cordicare Retainer services allow you to depend on Cordicate IT for your routine maintenance and emergency consulting services.
- Business Critical Cordicare Services – Mission critical emergency services when your business depends on it.